Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Boy name suggestions?

I need help. I am having my third boy in January and my hubby and I are having a terrible time with names. Our sons are Cayson Daniel and Alder Reese. Middle names are both family names. I would like to avoid an "A", "C" or "T" name (stepdaughter is Taylor). I like unusual but not weird, easily pronounced. If it's in the top 300 or so, I probably won't use it. We will be using some variant of Joe as the middle name. I like Soren, but hubby does not. He likes Orion, but I feel like the pronunciation is too close to Ryan, which is a name already in my family. The meaning of a name matters to me, so I don't want something that means something sad or awful. Our last name is one syllable, so I prefer names with two syllables or more.

Any great suggestions?

I just wanted to say I am so glad to see Alder in use! Both Alder and Soren are in our top 3 for boys. Casper is choice number 3! (A family name!)

I would never be brave enough to use these names myself so I have great admiration in your naming choices. Orion works well with your other names, i guess it depends how close the Ryan is within the family & if that is too close for comfort. Some other ideas...?

Evander
    Gaston
    Heston
    Jovan
    Rio
    Arlo
    Layke (lake)
    Bevan
    Ezekiel

for Orion alternatives try:

Odran
    Oren
    Olivander

love mom3's suggestion of Heston (but not Layke lol not even if it was spelled correctly)

also try:
    Graham
    Loren/Lorne
    Kent