Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Greetings fellow pregnant humans

I'm inexperienced at Nameberry as I have just joined. I'm looking for a congenial Nameberry contributor, to take me under their wing as they say. Tell me a bit about your fellow self and a few sentences about Nameberry, if its not to much bother.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

I'm from the UK and I have two daughters, Amelie (4) and Daisy (6 weeks old). I'm currently a stay at home mum but will be returning to work in the near future.

I love Nameberry, and found great help here when looking for a name for Daisy. Unfortunately I don't have much time to spare and I've barely been active since she was born but I'm sure as we settle into a more structured routine I'll have more time for my guilty pleasure

There are many other very active members with more naming knowledge than me who I'm sure would only be delighted to take you under their wing, NB is a very friendly, welcoming community.

Good luck finding a name and congrats again.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Thank you.
    XY:Aristotle Kit
    XX:

Hi there and welcome, I'm a writer in Connecticut and a first time mom of a three week old (yikes). I'm not on nameberry as often as usual right now for obvious reasons, but if I can help you with anything feel free to message! You'll find most everyone on here is very welcoming and kind, so dive right in. I'd also recommend posting on the pregnant by the month thread "October-December" "January-March" etc..

Enjoy!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Hi-I don't know if I count as 'congenial' [huh?] but I am a schoolgirl from England and daydreaming is my main occupation. I am definitely not pregnant [age 15 [awkward when I ask where the Baby Naming books are in the library]] but am fascinated by names, words and languages [mainly because of the strong visual response I get from letters etc.] NB is very friendly and you can get stuck on it for hours. The main forums I visit are the baby names and baby names games but I usually just click on 'new posts' to get a selection [although sometimes I go very quiet [exam week! ugh]] Random stuff: I get lost EXTREMELY easily, my wardrobe is mainly made up of items with birds on them & I like writing music. Hope this was OK!

Golly! I just had to edit something but...I am so sorry-I didn't read the title properly. I do hope I am interrupting 'pregnant people's talk'.
    Last edited by whirligig; August 1st, 2013 at 03:50 AM. Reason: oh golly