Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Cerridwen Willow is awesome. (I love g(wen) names) Have you considered Eira, Eirwen, Anwen, Rhonwen, Bronwen, or Maiwenn?

Fiona Guinevere is very nice, love Guinevere in the middle. Good luck!

I like Carys Maiwenn too ! (care-iss may-wen) I have never heard of Maiwenn before now. It sound very feminine. But, Carys sound close to Cerridwen in the first syllable.

1. Scarlett
    2. Fiona

I love Fiona! I've seen all the Shreks multiple times, and I don't directly associate Fiona with it. I don't think other people will too much either. The name has been around long before Shrek. I love your kid's names! Especially Orion and Cerridwen Willow! I think Fiona Guinevere would be beautiful!
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

We had a Fiona born in December. Not one person has ever brought up Shrek. I have dealt with a lot of name regret over this name choice though. But I think the name is beautiful but have just felt it doesn't suit our daughter. Ultimately I decided to stick with it and hope she grows into it or develops a nickname. That said, we have received nothing but compliments on the name Fiona..people always seem to love it and think it's very pretty. I don't think people associate w/ Shrek. I've actually never even seen the movie! Maybe kids might.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014