Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Viviana and Kamille makes a great sibset.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Also if it helps - DD#1 has curly blonde hair, blue eyes, button nose and full cheeks. From my last u/s which I was able to get a 3D on, this baby has those same cheeks and nose, looks the same as DD#1's pic. Obviously not sure on eyes or hair yet, but more than likely will have blue eyes.

With Kamille my favorite is Lyla. Lyla fits well with Kamille as they are both feminine, yet not over-the-top girly. And in response to seeing names all of the nameboards and being worried that your child will end up with a popular name, I think that many of the names that we berries love aren't very popular, I mean there are some that have become popular, but still I would worry more about the popularity of a specific name where you live as opposed to the nameboards.

I think you should use a name with double letters that seems to be a theme in the daughters name [although trying to steer away from deliberate kreyaaayteeve spellings]

Girls :
    Aaliyah
    Annabel
    Lillian
    Hannah
    Renee
    Zanna
    Willa
    Emma
    Noelle
    Rebecca
    Jennifer
    Lynn
    Corinne
    Mallory
    Isabelle
    Charlotte
    Michelle
    Danielle
    Vanessa
    Scarlett
    Marissa
    Kathleen
    Jessica
    Jillian
    Vivienne

I have listed random[ish] names because the names you have listed are a very different style to your daughters name.
    [ Ingo Julius ][ Igor John ][ Rory Judd ]
    [ Ottilie ][ Emeline ][ Llio ][ Grace ][ Edie ][ Miriam ]

I heard Reverie, which I like and is probably the most unique of the name's listed. Instead of Liviana (which, like many others, I mistook for Lavinia), might I suggest Livia? I've never heard anyone with the name and it flows nicely with sis Kamille.
    A lot of the names you listed were trendy and/or boyish that clashed with the feminine Kamille. Other things that came to mind (sorry for repeats): Keira, Florentine, Mika, Niamh, Venecia/Venice, Lenka, Mariette, Verasha, Lurlene, Hannelore, Verla, Anastasia, Petra, Evangeline, Theodora, Nadine, Marguerite, Mathilde, Fiorella, Cressida, Eglantine, Tallulah, Dominica, Faye, Odette, Verona, Laverne, Fiammetta, Virginie, Lucia, Antonette, Magdalena, Ophelia, Eleanora, Delilah, Valencia, Feodora, Valentina, Rivka, Sebastia