Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Crime Fiction Names

Hi!

I'm writing a crime fiction story and I need some help with the character's names. Here is a little bit about them!

The Victim (V): A pretty 16 year old girl, a bit rebellious but very naive, eager to please others with an open and outgoing nature.

The Friend (F): Also 16, friends with (V) for a long time. Timid, cautious and wary, but easily influenced by peer pressure. Has a self-depreciating nature and a tendency to blame herself when things go wrong. Also eager to please others and gain acceptance.

The Sister (S): 14 year old little sister of (V), the naughty child, constantly pushing the boundaries and causing trouble, more of a worry to the parents than (V). Should have a name that matches well with (V). Transitioning from a child to a teenager and trying to be like her older sister.

The Killer (K): 19 year old boy who has recently been seeing (V). Passively pressures the girls into trying to please him. Is romanticised by the girls as a darker, edgier, more mature guy, they see him as dreamy and cool.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

the way you organized your characters gave me my inspiration!

V -Veronica (Vera, Ronnie), Virginia, Verona, Vesper

F - Fiona, Fern, Farah, Francsis, Fawn,

S - Serena, Sigourney, Sharada, Sabrina, Sloane, Savannah, Salome, Santana, Scarlet, Scout

*fyi - Salome (Salomay) was the girl who asked for John the Baptist's head on a silver platter, one of the original bad girls lol

K - Kyte, Kage, Kaiser, Kaine, Kelly, Kent, Klint, left field: Kirby, bonus last name: Kenkade

*ps i usually hate the unnecessary use of trendy letter replacement, but i was inspired by K for Killer, but i could live with changing them to C lol

fav combos:

Verona, Fern, Sigourney, Kage
    Virginia, Farah, Savannah, Kelly
    Vesper, Fawn, Sloane, Klint
    Vera, Fiona, Salome, Kaine

other letters:
    V - Shiloh
    F - Deirdra, Heather, Hannah, Tallulah, Shasta, Marjorie
    S - Felicia, Fleur, Shade
    K - Brent, i keep thinking Linus/Lazlo but those arent the right name...., Loren, Lorne, Lear, Linc

Quote Originally Posted by orphanedhanyou View Post
    the way you organized your characters gave me my inspiration!

V -Veronica (Vera, Ronnie), Virginia, Verona, Vesper

F - Fiona, Fern, Farah, Francsis, Fawn,

S - Serena, Sigourney, Sharada, Sabrina, Sloane, Savannah, Salome, Santana, Scarlet, Scout

*fyi - Salome (Salomay) was the girl who asked for John the Baptist's head on a silver platter, one of the original bad girls lol

K - Kyte, Kage, Kaiser, Kaine, Kelly, Kent, Klint, left field: Kirby, bonus last name: Kenkade

*ps i usually hate the unnecessary use of trendy letter replacement, but i was inspired by K for Killer, but i could live with changing them to C lol

fav combos:

Verona, Fern, Sigourney, Kage
    Virginia, Farah, Savannah, Kelly
    Vesper, Fawn, Sloane, Klint
    Vera, Fiona, Salome, Kaine

other letters:
    V - Shiloh
    F - Deirdra, Heather, Hannah, Tallulah, Shasta, Marjorie
    S - Felicia, Fleur, Shade
    K - Brent, i keep thinking Linus/Lazlo but those arent the right name...., Loren, Lorne, Lear, Linc
    Heaps of great ones!! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by elody789 View Post
    V=Valerie, Isabelle, Maia, Megan, Colette, Ruby, Cara, Bailey, Tess, Isabel
    F=Kylie, Brielle, Hana, Emily, Herriet, Fiona, Elody, Acacia,
    S=Syd, Scout, Lex, Nicole, Mel(short for Melinda), Hal, Cora, Aria, Wren, An, Cleo, Ivy,
    K=Ray, Ian, Phil, Brent, Noel, Klaude, Kent, Harlem
    Awesome list, I'm using Tess and Ivy!