Names Searched Right Now:

The Most Trendy Names in US History

My husband sent me this link, because he knows how I love names! Interesting graphs and data to look at some of the most trendy names throughout the years, defined by having a huge spike in popularity, then an almost immediate decline.

The most trendy names in US history
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

I saw this article too. The definition of a trend that includes a decline baffles me. Some trends are decades long like unisex (Randy, Jody, etc) in the 60s and 70s or Alex- (Alexis, Alexander, etc) in the 80s. We're definitely in a current trend of Aiden sounding names but that decline has yet to come. Taking only specific names seems limiting.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

It was an interesting read, and I am always interested in names that used to be trendy. I tried to research Deneen in 1964 and all that came up were ladies born in that year.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell