Names Searched Right Now:

The Most Trendy Names in US History

My husband sent me this link, because he knows how I love names! Interesting graphs and data to look at some of the most trendy names throughout the years, defined by having a huge spike in popularity, then an almost immediate decline.

The most trendy names in US history
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

I saw this article too. The definition of a trend that includes a decline baffles me. Some trends are decades long like unisex (Randy, Jody, etc) in the 60s and 70s or Alex- (Alexis, Alexander, etc) in the 80s. We're definitely in a current trend of Aiden sounding names but that decline has yet to come. Taking only specific names seems limiting.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

It was an interesting read, and I am always interested in names that used to be trendy. I tried to research Deneen in 1964 and all that came up were ladies born in that year.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie