Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmlvr View Post
    We know, that is why we question if it is terrible to do to children. (My husband and I do enjoy X-Men. He suggested the names, and I loved them, then made the connection...)
    Oh okay. I just wanted to make sure you knew. But honestly I don't think it would be too big of a deal. Those who get the connection would probably think it was cool, which I do by the way, and those who don't get it wouldn't even know.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Pearl | Astra Gillian | Hazel Odette
    Rose Mireille | Irene Octavia | Andromeda Neve | Phaedra Delphine

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Eleazar Maximus | Gareth Ryan
    Raphael Abram | Wendell Alder | Shepherd Phoenix

I may be borderline obsessed with X-Men (and the fact that Hugh Jackman is Wolverine in the movies doesn't help ), but I think that would be really cool. It is not a connection that everyone would make, but I would be thrilled to meet two boys named that!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

I and like some others are going to immediately think of XMEN. However, the association isn't super obvious and its not like a terrible association either.

As for the actual names, yeah I think Xavier and Logan do go together.