Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Just got off the preliminary "set up your chart" phone call for my Nov 8 appointment. I'm ridiculously impatient for this appointment day to get here. I just want to know for sure that this is all real and that I'm not somehow dreaming the whole thing. A phone call from my primary doctor and two positive pregnancy tests should be enough to convince me, but I don't know if I'll really be able to believe it until I'm experiencing more symptoms or actually get to see the little bean in the ultrasound.

I'm expecting on May 25th! I just noticed this thread because I was trying to find it.
    Theodore Arthur

Hi ladies. Hope y'all are holding up well.

Welcome Alice. : )

I've been spotting a lot lately...is that normal? I'm just around 16 weeks. I'm going for my anatomy scan tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get some answers. : )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Good luck tomorrow Carla! Hope everything is ok. Let us know how it goes!

@carla, we are due date buddies! I'm also due on April 19th. I'm so jealous you get to find out so soon if you're having a boy/girl. This is our third and I can't wait to see if we will have another (3rd) boy or our first girl. I'm also nervous because we are on the lookout for twins. I have been so sick I was hospitalized (lost 20 pounds. Have gained 10 back so far although most of that was fluid and food deficiency.) I am on Diclegis now, and thank goodness for it! I don't know what I would do without that and my preggie pops. So far doing much better but I am still exhausted. (It's the medication.) and I still have bouts of nausea and vomiting if I even look at a vegetable. Anyway all of that is to say that the severe nausea is one reason the doctor is concerned about multiples, and I've been measuring quite large. We will see. My next appt is Nov 8 and we will set up a sono appt at that time.
    Is anyone planning on doing a gender reveal? I think I might like to do that this time but haven't decided how yet. Good luck to all the new mommies out there!
    Proud mommy to Nicolas Alexander (5) and Ethan Scott (3). Would loooove to have a little girl in our family next!

Threw out the old list. Looking for a new one!