Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Hey guys, this sucks, but I'm leaving almost as soon as I've joined! Unfortunately, I miscarried this morning. I just wrote a more detailed account in the TTC thread. Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and I'll still be checking in on this thread regularly.
    First baby due June 20, 2016

Audrey - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

DeLand, FL
    Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that. Take some time and be good to yourself. You'll be in my prayers.
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Sarah, I know I'm thousand miles away, but is there anything I can do except for praying? I miscarried before I get pregnant with Zelda and I still remember it clearly... I don't know what to say, but we all think of you. Really.
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Oh Sarah! I'm so sorry. Holding you and yours in the light.
    Mommy to one amazing Allegra Valentine, born May 2014.

Current name crushes: Daphne, Allegra, Rosalie, Minerva, Alistair, Jules, Ellington, Caspar

Hello ladies, can I please join? I'm expecting number one on 29 April, after 15 months TTC and on our first round of IUI. I'm in Australia so this will be an Autumn/Winter baby (I live in quite a cold part of Australia so let's just say Winter)!

Sarah, I'm very sorry to hear your news. I have had two chemicals and they are horrible. The excitement is so short lived I don't know what kind of test you were using but with this pregnancy my HCG level was 12.8 and I had a definite BFP on a FRER so they pick up very low levels. Take care of yourself xx
    Expecting #1 April 2014!
    Willa Primrose ~ Aria Violet ~ Iris Adeline ~ Celeste Evelyn ~ Juniper Mae
    Parker Henry ~ Linus Jasper ~ August Peter ~ Atticus Felix ~ Frederick Arlo