Names Searched Right Now:
Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
    Hi ladies, I hope you all are doing well. I have very exciting news...the hospital is planning to discharge Eva next Wednesday (3/26)! We are ecstatic. She will have oxygen cannulas on her 24/7 and an apnea monitor to sleep, but we are happy that she will be home soon and things will settle down. We live maybe 10 minutes from the hospital, so it's close God forbid anything happen.

Miri, hang in there! Your bundle of joy will be here soon. You will be in my prayers. : )

Alice, I love the idea of a red and grey nursery.

I will post a picture of Eva as soon as I get the chance. : )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Congrats Carla! Glad everyone is doing ok. Everything is fine here too. We are doing yellow, gray, and purple for Z's room with a few rainbow accents. My husband has decided on a few rainbow dash items (from my little pony). He thinks rainbow dash is awesome. I married a brony!
    You can call me Roxanne... and a proud new mother!
    Beautiful Zora Jade arrived 6.17.14. She is perfect.

Hi
    I have a baby due 24th April. Little sister to Tallulah and Matilda.

I am expect my first 2 June 10 but already have 3 girls. I will soon be the mother of 5 under 5. I am have one of each. I am excited. My girls have been with us for 14 months, and they have now all settled nicely but I am sure it will be even more fun when these 2 arrive. English is not native tongue so please excuse if I am saying some thing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by carlasworld View Post
    Hi ladies, I hope you all are doing well. I have very exciting news...the hospital is planning to discharge Eva next Wednesday (3/26)! We are ecstatic. She will have oxygen cannulas on her 24/7 and an apnea monitor to sleep, but we are happy that she will be home soon and things will settle down. We live maybe 10 minutes from the hospital, so it's close God forbid anything happen.

Miri, hang in there! Your bundle of joy will be here soon. You will be in my prayers. : )

Alice, I love the idea of a red and grey nursery.

I will post a picture of Eva as soon as I get the chance. : )
    I'm so happy for you dear!!!
    J V
    Varvara Klementina, 06.08.2011
    Magdalena Camille, 18.06.2014