Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Good to know you, ladies. @Carlasworld There's a time zone difference, but I'm always here if you want to chat with a fellow april mom @Taliface - I love the name Aloysius, but my DH is not a fan. I envy you, that you can use it!
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Greetings . FTM here with EDD of April 26th. Gender still a mystery, but my gut feeling is that it's a boy. Pleasure to meet all of you and I wish you happy, healthy pregnancies.

How do you do?
    I have a sleepless night, because man of my dreams thinks that United Kingdom is not enough, he wants to conquer the New World! The brave Dane is flying to the USA to meet fellow professors and talk about english interwar literature again and again and again . Not with me, lucky me! But I'm the one to drive him to Heathrow for his scientific voyages, with our two kids of course. We have a great nanny, but I think when dad's leaving, even for a while, it's good too know that mommy's always here. The flight is on about 8, so we have to move by four, what makes our house complete disaster.
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Due date is April 7th. Excited

Congrats everyone! Tali, is your due date May 6 or June 5? I'm not sure because Americans write month/day, but everyone else writes day/month.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter