Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

due March 31st

Hi! I have not been on this site for a while, but am glad to be back. I have 3 little girls, Eva Rachel is 7, Heidi Kathleen is 5, and Claire Auguste is 3. They will be 8,6,and 4 when their new baby brother or sister arrives. We will find out at the ultrasound this tuesday, November 5th, if this baby is a boy or a girl, very excited. Thinking a little about names, not used to thinking about boy names! But have used favorite girl names up, I will post after tuesday for suggestions

-Emily from Michigan

Thank you for the welcome! Congrats on your baby girl Carla! I can't wait to find out our babies gender.
    Theodore Arthur

Hi ladies. Hope y'all are holding up well.

Welcome Emily. : )

Thank you, Alice! Do you think your baby is going to be a boy or girl? My intuition was wrong -- I could've sworn it was a boy!

Now that I know the gender, Baby will now be called Princess until I decide on a name. ; )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Thanks for the welcome Carla, I am really hoping for a boy, but this pregnancy seems pretty similar to all 3 others, all girls, we will hopefully find out at the ultrasound Tuesday

Carla, I really want a girl. I've been addicted to girl names lately so I hope it's a sign. My mom and I also looked a tiny shoes and I wanted to buy them all. What is everything cuter when it's tiny?
    Theodore Arthur