Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Congratulations! From your posts I can tell you've been anticipating this for awhile so I hope it feels just as wonderful as you'd hoped! Best wishes for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

That is fantastic news! Congratulations. I think I took about 5 tests with my first, and feeling nervous is totally normal. Just try to be as calm and relaxed as you can & everything will be easy peasy.

(note from a pro: If you start feeling morning sickness eat a banana before bed, the potassium helps with nausea.)

Best of luck!
    New username is @ truenature

@bonfireazalea-thank you so much! Yes I defiantly was convinced it didn't work this month! But that feeling was wrong.

@katieydenberg- Thank you! I don't blame you I would be taking more just to make sure lol I love your daughters name by the way. I can't wait to see what you are going to name your next! Thank you for that info because I despise getting sick any advice is helpful since I feel like im flying blind.
    TTC Baby #1

Wohooo!!! Congratulations! How exciting! Are you two just dancing around with joy? Well, probably sleeping right now... maybe? A little Scarlet baby, imagine that...
    Nervous is normal. I was crazy nervous when I found out I was pregnant with Roo. And with this one too, for that matter. You're supposed to be nervous.

Lots and lots of happiness hugs, and good luck growing a little Aries!!

By the way, what's up with you taking the test right after I went to bed? That's just mean...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Oh, congratulations! I don't think I'll ever forget how I felt in those moments after getting my BFP! Nervous and excited are completely normal. Best wishes!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles