Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Feeling nervous has turned into excitement with a little nervous....

We have a bundle!!!! Took a test and it came back with two lines one being more faint but its there. Just thought I would let you ladies know!!! I am totally scared and in shock is that normal lol
    TTC Baby #1!

YAAAAAAAY! So happy for you! I guess you couldn't wait until morning?!? Enjoy every second of this time and remember to breathe
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Woohoo. Totally normal to be a little in shock. And its normal for the lines to be different colors too. I was hoping you would test early yay! Take some time to let it sink in and make an appointment at a clinic or your dr for about six to 8 weeks from 1st day of lmp. So happy for you.

Congratulations! I'm sure it's completely normal to feel freaked out at first, but give yourself a couple of days to get used to the idea. So happy for you
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thank you ladies!!! I am just soaking it in. It makes me feel better to know that this is normal feeling. I think I am more nervous to tell the future Grandparents lol.
    TTC Baby #1!