Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When you hear the name Cassandra, who do you see..

Thank you all for taking the time to give me some feedback! I am expecting my third girl. Our first is Gabriela Noel, 2 1/2, caramel hair and blue green eyes, sweet and mild mannered. Our second is Jacqueline Michele, 15 months, nicknamed Snow White because of her fair skin, thick dark hair and big eyes. She is spunky and daring.
    My husband and I both like Cassandra, but I am curious what type of image the name gives!
    Thanks in advance!!

Love the name. Even though it was popular in the 90's, I've held onto it as a favorite since I was a little girl. Its very lush and sassy.

We have it on our girls short list too.

The only Cassandra I know goes by Cassie and she's an absolute sweetheart.

Cassandra - Poised, friendly and a bit strong personality but nothing over the top. I really love this name!

A mystery. Wears flowing garments, walking on her tippy toes like a ballerina on the edge of cliffs in a mild breeze at dusk. Maybe in the lush green grass after a rainstorm. Or climbing trees, looking at you knowingly from above. She smells like grass, or salty seas. Kind, truthful, unyielding, loyal, just and brave. Deep soulful wise eyes... Definitely a wildlife girl. Her dream pet would be an owl, fox or a wolf.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

These descriptions are fabulous, and reinforce my love of the name!