Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    I love Jane as a first name, I don't find it plain, but it's not frilly.. So I like a "frillier" middle name with it... Jane Cecilia is stunning!!!
    I agree! Jane Cecilia is divine!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

I don't think that it is. I used it as a first name for one of my daughters so that should give you an idea of how I feel.

I think it's beautiful. Feminine without being frilly. Long, established history. It's often thought of as a common name, but it's actually not that popular.

I love Jane Cecilia. That was one of the combinations on my list when I was naming my daughter. I think it works well with a longer, frillier middle name like Beatrice, Guinevere, Winifred, Penelope, Amelia, Gwendolyn, Lucinda.

I love Jane as a first. I met a baby Jane recently; she was gorgeous, and the name was so refreshing and elegant to hear in the fn spot.

I like the rhythm of Jane Eleanor or Jane Cecilia.

I've been liking Jane lately too! For a middle name, I suggest something frilly and with a long A sound in it. The ones that come to mind are:

Jane Adelaide
    Jane Octavia
    Jane Maybelline
    Jane Michaela
    Last edited by alzora; July 31st, 2013 at 02:10 AM.

I LOVE Jane as a first name! Think how refreshing a Jane would be in a world of so many little Sophias and Bellas. Jane Cecelia is beautiful!