Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help us decide!!!

Hello everyone! My husband and I are still undecided on a name for our little girl. I've posted requesting opinions from you all in the past and I really have appreciated your input. The last time I posted, I neglected to mention my other children's names. They are Simon, Olivia, and Daphne. The names we are considering are Bianca and Arabella. Which one do you like better? Is Arabella too frilly compared to Olivia and Daphne or would it be a good companion? Basically, which one sounds better with our other children's names? Do you have any other suggestions? At this point, I'm open to anything since we are struggling with making a decision. THANK YOU!!
    Last edited by evsor; July 30th, 2013 at 06:36 PM.

I think both are very nice. To me Bianca fits in a bit better as another no-frills name.

Between the two names, I like Arabella better, but with your children's names, I feel like Bianca fits better. I'm not a big fan of either name though, because both end with an 'a' sound, like Olivia, but not Daphne.

Phoebe
    Charlotte
    Isabel
    Vivian
    Iris
    Alice
    Eloise
    Elowen
    Anneliese
    Adeline
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

I really prefer Bianca.

Thanks for the suggestions! From your list, I like Vivian the best.