Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the ideas. I've been thinking about Lydia lately. Hubby has always vetoed it, but I think he's weakening as he is now willing to admit he likes Liddy. I think Isabel works well with my last name too but seems like my kids know a lot of little Isabelles.

I think Elizabeth is a little hard to say with my last name. I'm also not loving the prominent "t" in Beatrice and Victoria with my last name.
    Last edited by lo; July 30th, 2013 at 03:30 PM.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Stella, Lucy, Grace, or Elizabeth
    Future boy: Peter or Thomas

I love Grace Elizabeth! I would go with Mary Grace. Mary is one of my favorites and would go perfectly with your other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    I love Grace Elizabeth! I would go with Mary Grace. Mary is one of my favorites and would go perfectly with your other kids.
    I do love Mary Grace! I worry though that visually Mary is some what of a combo of Mark's and Clare's name.

Quote Originally Posted by misschelseabeth View Post
    I like the name on your list Grace Elizabeth, that's my little cousins name!
    I should probably just let myself embrace Grace Elizabeth but I keep second guessing myself.

I know you know I love Grace Elizabeth it's beautiful and works perfectly with your other children. I do also really like Caroline for you, I think it would be sweet that the girls would all have the "k" sound.....Lydia is pretty, and a little "Liddy"would be precious!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa