Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help me find a classic name I love with my last name

DH and I are hoping to conceive again and I'm still on the hunt for a girl's name that I love with my last name. Tys0n. It seems like many of the names I like emphasize the "s" in Tyson in a lispy way.

Siblings are in my siggy. In an ideal world the next girl's name would not start with P, C, M, K, or J. Additionally, it bugs me a tad that only one of our kiddos has a multisyllabic name. This doesn't bother my husband at all.
    Hoping for a sticky #7:

Nell Frances, Grace Elizabeth, Lucy Karoline, Elizabeth Mary, Josephine Maria, Thea Grace, and Stella Maris

Henry, Peter Gregory, John Benedict, Jude Thaddeus, Luke Timothy, Gabriel Thomas, Leo Gregory, Louis

Last edited by tay2thestars; July 30th, 2013 at 02:44 PM.
    ~inside this collegeberry's mind ~
    ~
    (updated 7/30/15)
    ~
    Reconstructing with the input of a loving Norwegian boyfriend
    ~
    ♀ ~ Alice Cordelia ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Cassia Elizabeth ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

♂ ~ Benjamin Axel ~ Jack Sebastian ~ Ronan Oliver ~

Crushing on Jacqueline Florence and Jacqueline Ava

(I'm using the 3 syllable pronunciation of Cassia)

I like the name on your list Grace Elizabeth, that's my little cousins name!

1. Louisa
    2. Julia
    3. Virginia
    4. Georgia

I also like Lucy for you - but I'm thinking that is the sort of lispy sound you are afraid of with your last name. I think it sounds nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by fairchild View Post
    1. Louisa
    2. Julia
    3. Virginia
    4. Georgia

I also like Lucy for you - but I'm thinking that is the sort of lispy sound you are afraid of with your last name. I think it sounds nice though.
    This will make my hubby happy as Lucy is his favorite.
    Hoping for a sticky #7:

Nell Frances, Grace Elizabeth, Lucy Karoline, Elizabeth Mary, Josephine Maria, Thea Grace, and Stella Maris

Henry, Peter Gregory, John Benedict, Jude Thaddeus, Luke Timothy, Gabriel Thomas, Leo Gregory, Louis