Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I can't use this, can I?

Roxanne "Box". Probably would end up being nicknamed Roxy - so Roxy "Box".

Long term love crippled by the first syllable rhyming with OH's surname. Is there any way it can work without sounding too cartoonish?

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I personally don't think it's that bad, if it's your favorite I would use it.

Considering:
    Jane✨Fiona✨Thea✨Alice✨Evangeline✨Bridget ✨Gwyneth
    Oren✨Lars✨Bram✨Griffin✨Jude✨Nolan✨Kier an✨Otis

If that was me, I would use it on a pet. That way you still get to use it, but dont have to worry about that issue.
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

I don't think it's terrible either. I wouldn't discount a favorite name just because of how it flows with the last name. My FIL is Jack Cook, which has one of the worst flows ever but it's never bothered me or anyone else as far as I know. I also know a guy named Mike Carr (which of course sounds like my car) but that isn't a big deal either.

Love Roxy, btw.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

the rhyming isnt the problem, its just a whole lotta X