Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Iris and Jane. Classic, gorgeous names, each four letters -- they just work so perfectly. Eloise and Matilda another perfect pair: three-syllable Continental classics with ties to beloved children's books. And for some reason, Violet and Felix just sound right together.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Oh, and Roscoe and Dashiell! Retro rockstar names with a dashing 40s flair.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I don't know if I have any names that are inseparable in my mind. If I do they're all fictional duos.
    Emily // Nineteen // American

Not loving names at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Iris and Jane. Classic, gorgeous names, each four letters -- they just work so perfectly. Eloise and Matilda another perfect pair: three-syllable Continental classics with ties to beloved children's books. And for some reason, Violet and Felix just sound right together.
    I was just going to say Eloise and Matilda for the same reasons, but you beat me to it They really are a perfect match in my mind.

If I do they're all fictional duos.
    Catherine and Heathcliff. Juliet and Romeo. Harry, Ron, Hermione. Jim and Pam.