Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rate our names...please!:)

Getting ready to have our third child and we keep changing our minds on his name. We would love some help on deciding. Please rank them or pick your favorite! Thank you!!!

Parker Jeffrey Axelson
    Calvin Jeffrey Axelson
    Gavin Jeffrey Axelson
    Landon Jeffrey Axelson

Calvin Jeffrey Axelson
    Landon Jeffrey Axelson
    Parker Jeffrey Axelson
    Gavin Jeffrey Axelson

Purely based on flow. I don't really think any of your favorites sound that great with your last name, but think they all flow pretty well with Jeffrey. I rated them on which sound the best. A list of which I simply like better would be a bit different (Calvin, Gavin, Parker, Landon)

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

While I like all your names with Jeffrey & your last name is pretty cool as well, I am not a fan of how these names go with your last name.
    Parker doesn't end in an "n" so it would be the best choice.

Parker Jeffrey Axelson
    Gavin Jeffrey Axelson
    Landon Jeffrey Axelson
    Calvin Jeffrey Axelson

If you are open to new suggestions, would you consider any of the following:
    Gage, Marcus, Oliver

Calvin, then Parker. Calvin's a great name and something about the sound of it makes it sound better with your last name even though it shares the N ending. Also the initials CJ are nice to me. Parker would be my second choice, even though I don't love it, it sounds better flow-wise with your LN and PJ is also cute. Gavin would be third, I still like the name Gavin. Landon I've just never cared for, it is more random taste than some specific concern though.

Of your first name picks I like Gavin.

I'm not a huge fan of Parker or Landon, they're just not my style. I do agree that Parker would technically flow better with your last name.

Another suggestion: Cole. I worked in an elementary school with a couple little guys named Gavin & Cole, so for some reason I always lump those names together. I love the name Cole but can't get my hubs away from his list of faves.
    New username is @ truenature