Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with boys names

Hi am pregnant with baby no 2 but have no idea for boys names. Has to go with my daughters name Ava Florence. Ava being quite short and masculine need a longer strong masculine boys name. I do like Theodore but friends little one is theo so can't really use it. I do like Teddy but just not sure i could use it otherwise no ideas at all appreciate ur help please

My impression of Ava is different, I see it as lush, feminine and glamorous. You could still use a 2 syl. name like Ava is, imho. I would go with something strong and classic for her brother:

Alexander
    Benjamin
    Charles
    Daniel
    Edward
    Felix
    Francis
    George
    Gideon
    Henry
    James
    Joseph
    Julian
    Leo
    Luke
    Nathaniel
    Nicholas
    Oliver
    Raphael
    Raymond
    Samuel
    Sebastian
    Simon
    Thomas
    Tobias
    Vincent
    Walter
    William
    Xavier
    Zachary
    Last edited by kashed22; July 28th, 2013 at 01:41 PM.

Just don't think I'm meant to have a boy as no name seems to stick out for me lol lots of girls names just wanted something bit unusual and different thanks anyway

Thackery
    Thaddeus
    Cornelius
    Mathias
    Patrick
    Shane
    Gordon
    Eric
    Saul
    Galen
    Deitrich

and i include Isildur a minor Lord of the Rings character that sounded like Is-eel-dor in the movies. i love it, and like of it when Theodore gets brought up. maybe an alternative because it isnt well known like Frodo lol. some like the nickname Izzy, but id skip it

Edward, or Thaddeus could also be Teddy (Ted Kennedy was an Edward).

FWIW, I like Crispin, Wilson, Benjamin, Harrison, Nicholas, Mateo, Samuel, Joseph, Matthias, Miles, Jeremiah, Graham, and Zachariah with Ava.

Congratulations!