Names Searched Right Now:

Help with sibset!

Hi Berries! Long time lurker here, posting because I would love some help starting my sibset!

I'm mom to 2yo Xander James, and am contemplating names for a younger brother or sister (we don't know which) due in December. Last name is one syllable, rhymes with Moss.

For a baby boy:
    One name that we both LOVE is Dexter. Do you think that Xander + Dexter is way too X-heavy for siblings? We're planning on having more, so I want another boy to be able to fit in if #3 is a boy. It's turned out that we seem to both like names ending in -er/-or, so possibly that could continue the pattern without needing to give #3 an X in his name.

What are your thoughts? What do you think of my other choices if we decide not to go with Dexter? And what are some possible boy siblings you like for Xander? (Feel free to throw in middles as well... we like spunky first names with traditional middles!)

Xander +...
    Dexter
    Trevor
    Hunter
    Taylor
    Asher
    Tanner
    Oliver
    Sawyer
    Ryder
    Oscar

For a baby girl:
    No desire to keep the -er trend going with a girl. I've listed below some names I like (they're kind of all over the place in terms of style!), but feel free to give suggestions that may work well with Xander! (Cousin's name is Maiya Jane, so it can't be either of those).

Leila
    Olivia
    Phoebe
    Flora
    Imogen
    Ivy
    Lila
    Ruby
    Zoey

No thoughts? I would love some Nameberry advice!

I think Dexter works well with Xander for a sibset, but I really like Xander and Trevor or Xander and Oscar (especially if you use Oz/Ozzy as a nn). Some possible combinations:

Dexter Thomas
    Dexter Charles
    Trevor Philip
    Trevor Frederick
    Oscar David
    Oscar Edward

From your girls list, I like Xander and Flora, Xander and Imogen, and Xander and Phoebe. Some possible combinations:

Flora Margaret
    Flora Caroline
    Imogen Alice
    Imogen Victoria
    Phoebe Camille
    Phoebe Juliet

Other girls names you might like:

Xander and

Alice
    Cecily
    Eliza
    Juliet