Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NEW Baby Name Game!!!! (Be Warned: Ridiculous # Of Kids!!!!)

Here goes!!

1. You are __ years old and you have your first real job!! You are so excited.
    What is your name? Sasha June Bennett
    What is your new job? Journalist

2. Through your job, you meet a man just your age. He is handsome, funny, and smart, just the kind of man you always thought you would marry. He proposes three months later. What is his name? Mine: Byron Adam Scott

3. Two months after your marriage, you discover you are pregnant!
    Soon you go for another checkup and are shocked to find out you are having triplets!! The babies are born healthy, to your relief, nine months later. How many boys and girls are there? Let their names express the happiness you feel. What are their names?
    Mine:
    1) Adrianna Esme Scott (girl)
    2) Lucia Delicia Scott (girl)
    3) Isobel Naomi Scott (girl)

4. Sadly, your marriage is not working out. You are having so many problems that you and your husband try for another baby to fix things. Your fourth child, a girl, is born exactly two months after your triplets' third birthday. What her name?
    Mine: Raja Amadea Scott

5. But it does not work. Your triplets are five and your girl is two when your husband leaves you. You never see him again. Nevertheless, you forge on and are determined to raise your four kids as best you can. Three years later, when your youngest daughter is in kindergarten and the triplets are already third graders, you meet another man. He is a widower who teaches at your kids' school. He actually teaches one of your triplets, and she likes him a lot. He has __ kids from his previous marriage. The kids include one set of multiples. What is his name? Mine: Jared Charles Walker
    What are his kids' names? How many are there? How many boys and girls are there? What are their ages? Which are the multiples?
    Mine: 5 Kids
    1) Patrick Jared Walker (12)
    2) Cynthia Faye Walker (11)
    3) Timothy Josiah Walker (twin) (7)
    4) Gregory Elijah Walker (twin) (7)
    5) Ian Isaac Walker (5)

6. You eventually start dating him. One thing leads to another and soon you are married!!! His __ kids join your four and you have a bigger family than you ever dreamed of. You are not done, however! You don't mean to, but nine months later you give birth to boy/girl twins!! What are their names?
    Mine: Bianca Penelope Walker and Colin James Walker

7. Now you have six children of your own and __ stepchildren. You and your husband are making it work somehow, but making sure you don't get pregnant on top of that is not easy! Another nine months brings you another baby, thankfully only one. What is its name? What is its gender?
    Mine: Nathaniel Julian Walker (boy)

8. The biological child number is up to seven! With all the stepchildren as well your home is truly crazy. But things quiet down when your mother dies. You are heartbroken. Your mother was a dedicated activist set on making things right for children everywhere. She always wanted to adopt a child, but got sick and was unable to. You decide to go to a foreign country and adopt a child in your mother's memory. You go to ____ (Mine: Italy) and wind up with beautiful twin baby girls. Their first names honor your mother and their middle names honor their foreign heritage. What are their names? Mine: Bethany Pietra and Melanie Violetta.

9. Your last baby is not a total surprise, as you have learned to roll with it by now! What is its name and gender? Mine: Clio Alouette (girl)

9. (Bonus Time!) Now you are without a doubt done. You live in a huge house to fit all those kids! What are the room arrangements? (You may change the number of rooms to fit your number of kids.) Mine:
    Room 1: Mom & Dad
    Room 2: Addie, Lucie, and Bella
    Room 3: Pat
    Room 4: Timmy & Greg
    Room 5: Thia & Raja
    Room 6: Bee & Colin
    Room 7: Ian & Nathan
    Room 8: Beth & Mel
    Room 9: Clio
    How many kids do you have in all? Mine: 15

Re: NEW Baby Name Game!!!! (Be Warned: Ridiculous # Of Kids!!!!)

[quote="mariaj09"]Here goes!!

1. You are 23 years old and you have your first real job!! You are so excited.
    What is your name? Bettina Vukovich
    What is your new job? I breed poodles.

2. Through your job, you meet a man just your age. He is handsome, funny, and smart, just the kind of man you always thought you would marry. He proposes three months later. What is his name? Orville James Brown

Soon you go for another checkup and are shocked to find out you are having triplets!! The babies are born healthy, to your relief, nine months later. How many boys and girls are there? Let their names express the happiness you feel. What are their names?
    Mine:
    1) Beatrice Sunny Brown
    2) Felicity Anne Brown
    3) Charles James Brown

4. Sadly, your marriage is not working out. You are having so many problems that you and your husband try for another baby to fix things. Your fourth child, a girl, is born exactly two months after your triplets' third birthday. What her name? Having a child is never a great solution for fixing a marriage!
    Mine: Theresa Rene Brown nn Tessa

5. But it does not work. Your triplets are five and your girl is two when your husband leaves you. You never see him again. Nevertheless, you forge on and are determined to raise your four kids as best you can. Three years later, when your youngest daughter is in kindergarten and the triplets are already third graders, you meet another man. He is a widower who teaches at your kids' school. He actually teaches one of your triplets, and she likes him a lot. He has 3 kids from his previous marriage. The kids include one set of multiples. What is his name? Thomas Oliver Thurston
    What are his kids' names? How many are there? How many boys and girls are there? What are their ages? Which are the multiples?
    Mine: 3 Kids
    1) Nicholas Andrew Thurston (4)
    2) Henry Philip Thurston (4)
    3) Oliver Jacob Thurston (2)

6. You eventually start dating him. One thing leads to another and soon you are married!!! His 3 kids join your four and you have a bigger family than you ever dreamed of. You are not done, however! You don't mean to, but nine months later you give birth to boy/girl twins!! What are their names?
    Mine: Mary Jane Thurston nn Molly and John Maxfield Thurston nn Max.

7. Now you have six children of your own and 3 stepchildren. You and your husband are making it work somehow, but making sure you don't get pregnant on top of that is not easy! Another nine months brings you another baby, thankfully only one. What is its name? What is its gender?
    Mine: Elijah Thomas Thurston

I have one more baby girl: Penelope Eloise.

We go live in an enormous loft without any walls and we get some partitions for privacy. Plus we hang Indian bedspreads all around the place. Everybody wears earplugs.

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Quote Originally Posted by mariaj09
    Here goes!!

1. What is your new job? I breed poodles.

2. We go live in an enormous loft without any walls and we get some partitions for privacy. Plus we hang Indian bedspreads all around the place. Everybody wears earplugs.
    Earplugs? Breeding poodles? Susan, you're hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh!! : ) : ) : )

1. You are 25 years old and you have your first real job!! You are so excited.
    What is your name? Greer Elizabeth Bennett
    What is your new job? FBI special agent

2. Through your job, you meet a man just your age. He is handsome, funny, and smart, just the kind of man you always thought you would marry. He proposes three months later. What is his name? Ryan Patrick Miller

1) Nerissa Joy Miller
    2) Eli Felix Miller
    3) Allegra Jane Miller

4. Sadly, your marriage is not working out. You are having so many problems that you and your husband try for another baby to fix things. Your fourth child, a girl, is born exactly two months after your triplets' third birthday. What her name?
    Helena Lucille Miller

5. But it does not work. Your triplets are five and your girl is two when your husband leaves you. You never see him again. Nevertheless, you forge on and are determined to raise your four kids as best you can. Three years later, when your youngest daughter is in kindergarten and the triplets are already third graders, you meet another man. He is a widower who teaches at your kids' school. He actually teaches one of your triplets, and she likes him a lot. He has 3 kids from his previous marriage. The kids include one set of multiples. What is his name?
    Frank William Jones
    1) Chester Bryant Jones (7)
    2) Tabitha Helen Jones (twin) (4)
    3) Sabrina Mae Jones (twin) (4)

6. You eventually start dating him. One thing leads to another and soon you are married!!! His 3 kids join your four and you have a bigger family than you ever dreamed of. You are not done, however! You don't mean to, but nine months later you give birth to boy/girl twins!! What are their names?
    Dexter Hugo Jones and Verity Eve Jones

7. Now you have six children of your own and __ stepchildren. You and your husband are making it work somehow, but making sure you don't get pregnant on top of that is not easy! Another nine months brings you another baby, thankfully only one. What is its name? What is its gender?
    Ivy Augusta Jones (girl)

8. The biological child number is up to seven! With all the stepchildren as well your home is truly crazy. But things quiet down when your mother dies. You are heartbroken. Your mother was a dedicated activist set on making things right for children everywhere. She always wanted to adopt a child, but got sick and was unable to. You decide to go to a foreign country and adopt a child in your mother's memory. You go to Mexico and wind up with beautiful twin baby girls. Their first names honor your mother and their middle names honor their foreign heritage. What are their names? Mine: Lily Sonora Jones and Beatrix Paloma Jones.

9. Your last baby is not a total surprise, as you have learned to roll with it by now! What is its name and gender? Mine: Owen Zachary Jones (boy)

9. (Bonus Time!) Now you are without a doubt done. You live in a huge house to fit all those kids! What are the room arrangements? (You may change the number of rooms to fit your number of kids.)
    Room 1: Mom (Greer) & Dad (Frank)
    Room 2: Nerissa and Allegra
    Room 3: Eli
    Room 4: Helena
    Room 5: Chester
    Room 6: Tabitha and Sabrina
    Room 7: Dexter and Verity
    Room 8: Lily and Beatrix
    Room 9: Ivy and Owen
    How many kids do you have in all? Mine: 13

1. You are 24 years old and you have your first real job!! You are so excited.
    What is your name? Charlotte Olivia Shultz
    What is your new job? Photographer

2. Through your job, you meet a man just your age. He is handsome, funny, and smart, just the kind of man you always thought you would marry. He proposes three months later. What is his name? Mine: Emmett Owen Fox

Mine:
    1) Milo Roman Fox (boy)
    2) Gemma Dixie Fox (girl)
    3) Blythe Story Fox (girl)

Mine: Piper Zahara Fox

5. But it does not work. Your triplets are five and your girl is two when your husband leaves you. You never see him again. Nevertheless, you forge on and are determined to raise your four kids as best you can. Three years later, when your youngest daughter is in kindergarten and the triplets are already third graders, you meet another man. He is a widower who teaches at your kids' school. He actually teaches one of your triplets, and she likes him a lot. He has 7 kids from his previous marriage. The kids include one set of multiples. What is his name? Mine: Miles August Foreman
    Mine: 7 Kids
    1) Avery Reece Foreman (15)
    2) Serena Adele Foreman (13)
    3) Rowan Jasper Foreman (triplet) (10)
    4) Sebstian Bronx Foreman (triplet) (10)
    5) Tatum Ameila Foreman (triplet) (girl) (10)
    6) Blaze Violet Foreman (twin) (girl) (5)
    7) Hudson Lyle Foreman (twin) (boy) (5)

6. You eventually start dating him. One thing leads to another and soon you are married!!! His __ kids join your four and you have a bigger family than you ever dreamed of. You are not done, however! You don't mean to, but nine months later you give birth to boy/girl twins!! What are their names?
    Mine: Everett Collen Foreman and Sienna Lilian Foreman

7. Now you have six children of your own and 7 stepchildren. You and your husband are making it work somehow, but making sure you don't get pregnant on top of that is not easy! Another nine months brings you another baby, thankfully only one. What is its name? What is its gender?
    Mine: Duke Lincoln Foreman (boy)

8. The biological child number is up to seven! With all the stepchildren as well your home is truly crazy. But things quiet down when your mother dies. You are heartbroken. Your mother was a dedicated activist set on making things right for children everywhere. She always wanted to adopt a child, but got sick and was unable to. You decide to go to a foreign country and adopt a child in your mother's memory. You go to France (Mine: Italy) and wind up with beautiful twin baby girls. Their first names honor your mother and their middle names honor their foreign heritage. What are their names? Mine: Payson Delphine Foreman and Marlee Colette Foreman

9. Your last baby is not a total surprise, as you have learned to roll with it by now! What is its name and gender? Mine: Gypsy Fletcher Foreman

9. (Bonus Time!) Now you are without a doubt done. You live in a huge house to fit all those kids! What are the room arrangements? (You may change the number of rooms to fit your number of kids.) Mine:
    Room 1: Mom & Dad
    Room 2: Blythe and Gemma
    Room 3: Milo and Hudson
    Room 4: Avery and Serena
    Room 5: Rowan and Sebastian
    Room 6: Blaze and Serena
    Room 7: Everett and Duke
    Room 8: Payson and Marlee
    Room 9: Gypsy
    How many kids do you have in all? Mine: 15