Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Having grandparents who live in one of the fanciest upper class cities in Denmark where all the rich people come to holiday in the summer (but turns plain as a pikestaff in winter time), I would say that these names are very commonly heard among the upper class (totally copy-pasted this from my post in the boys thread, but yeah):

Agnes
    Alma
    Anna
    Caroline
    Dagmar
    Ellen
    Eloise
    Elvira
    Esther
    Helene
    India
    Ingeborg
    Ingrid
    Johanne
    Josephine
    Mathilda
    Ofelia
    Palma
    Regitze
    Rose
    Rosemarie
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Damian Ignatius-Jude Christian-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Fleur Louisiana-Genevieve Azélie

Reine-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien

I attended a prep school with many wealthy, well-connected students. The names tended to be either classics or family names. There were very few trendy names or unique spellings. I agree with a previous poster in that most of the truly wealthy people have "normal" classic names (with the exception of vintage family names), while its the more middle class/upper middle class individuals I know that have the "snotty" names

Popular names of students were (now in their 20s/30s):

Catherine/Katherine
    Elizabeth
    Martha
    Patricia
    Margaret
    Frances
    Julia
    Alice
    Amelia

James
    John