Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Okay, berries. Bear with me! My last post, promise ;)

So we are down to two names and I posted about it last week and then later, created a poll (should have done that the first time). I know a lot of you don't like either of these names which is fine. There are plenty of other names I find beautiful but these are the two we have settled on.

We are down to Hazel Corinna and Willa Hazel. Hazel Corinna won in the poll.

But then today someone suggested: Hazel Willa. Does that name work? or is the flow off and would I just be trying to force two names together that I love?

Thank you!

Hazel Corinna is very pretty to say and to look at written out on the page. Willa Hazel/Hazel Willa just can't compare. Both names are five letters and two syllables so they don't flow well.The combos also blend into each other (Willahazel and Hazelwilla).
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Willa Hazel best but, if you decide to use hazel as a first name I prefer Hazel Corrina. Something about Hazel Willa doesn't sound right maybe try Hazel Willow?
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Hazel Willa has an awful lot of L; it's funny, but I didn't get the same L-heavy sense with Willa Hazel. If you're going for Hazel as a first, my preference would be Hazel Corinne. I don't mind the 2-2 syllable because the rhythm falls on different beats. Hazel Corinna is unusual and works beautifully too.

I'm still a little in love Willa as the first.

I like Hazel Corinna much more, personally, as a combo, and I prefer Hazel as a name in general (although I love Willa, too!), but it depends on how you say Corinna. If it's cor-EE-nah, then I prefer Willa Hazel, but if it's cor-RIN-ah, then Hazel easily gets my vote. I love everything about Hazel Corinna, but I don't like the Carina pronunciation for Corinna, personally. Still pretty names, though.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George