Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Do you know how badly I want to test right now! I should of bought the test last night to be ready this morning. The anticipation is driving me up a wall, I have never been this anxious before lol And so far nothing has appeared, I just continue to have discharge which I have never had on my exact day. Unless I ovulated later than I thought. :/
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

Fingers crossed for you. =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

Thank you!

Can't wait for you to go to sleep, wake up and take that test. Why aren't you in Australia? Then we'd know now! I've got a feeling it might be good news... (don't get excited, my feelings are usually wrong.)
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Ugh me too Ott! So far still no AF. I havent even gotten cramps at all today just dull annoying ones. And still there is a lot of white milky discharge which I have had all day non stop. I have no idea if that means anything? I would gladly love to be in Australia right now not only for the time change but id live to visit lol I hoping there is a little something in there and I just did not mess my days up. I always get my period on cue since I was young its been on cue. And even last month it was dead on.