Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Test in the morning! I'm getting excited over here, we could be pregnancy buddies ! Is your period usually super accurate? Mine sometime showed up a day early or late... But if you're not pregnant I suggest you two take a few days off work the next time you ovulate and get to some serious business...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I would pick up a test today and take it first thing tomorrow morning. Good luck!

Picked up a test a little while ago!

@ott- my period is dead on every time it's the same process every time. I always spot the day before then full blown AF the next day with bad cramps. I keep feeling these dull cramps and lower back pain. So far nothing has showed up yet today. Only white discharge. I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed. If it shows I will be bummed out but there is always next month. And I'm definitely getting a kit then well get down to business lol
    TTC Baby #1!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

With a home test definitely make sure you test with your first-pee-of-the-day, before you have anything to eat or drink. If you test later in the day you will probably get a negative result early in your pregnancy.
    At the doctor's office their tests are more sensitive, you could always go into the clinic and get tested there later in the day.
    New username is @ truenature