Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thank you guys! I am hoping it is not period symptoms this time. I am keeping my fingers crossed it does not show up tomorrow. Its nice to hear what happened before you tested and found out you were expecting. I guess I just can't fathom how it did not work after us trying to whole time through ovulation. And I think that is why I get so upset gahhh. I know woman don't get pregnant right away but I thought it would just happen for me.
    TTC Baby #1 Starts Next Month!

I think it really depends what's normal for you before your period. I never had discharge like I did while pregnant (whitish, clearish, etc) and my cramps were more the "period any second now!" strong cramps than normal ones earlier on. So yes, could be, but Id pay more attention to whether it feels different for your cycle.

Fingers crossed for you!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

All the pregnant symptoms are basically my period systems they are so parallel with each other. The only thing that was was different this time was I had cramps for two weeks straight after we tried. That never happens. It usually is just the days I am ovulating which is usually the 14th or 15th day then its more of the emotional and irritable behavior happening lol. I mean I know we can try next month its just depressing when it doesn't work. And I have a feeling this month is not our month.

Thank you Lineska!
    TTC Baby #1 Starts Next Month!

Unfortunately, period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are really similar! If AF doesn't come tomorrow, you could probably test and get a reliable result. How many DPO are you? Good luck!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Any answer yet scarletsaway?? Did you test today?
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!