Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Feeling nervous and need a question answered

AF is suppose to show up tomorrow and obviously I do not want it to. Usually spotting happens for me the day before my period which would be today and nothing has showed up. But I have had annoying dull cramps for the past two weeks or sometimes gas feeling cramps. I also have had a milky white discharge (TMI sorry) but that only started so I am guessing its just do to my period coming? Did you berries who are now expecting or already moms go through this? The anticipation is killing me. But I have a feeling efforts this month did not work. I know I should just wait and see for tomorrow but I am impatient.

Thanks!
    TTC Baby #1 Starts Next Month!

Sorry, S, that sounds like normal period symptoms to me .

I used to spot a little before my period for the first ten-ish years I had it, but when I reached my early-mid 20's it stopped. Might just be your body growing up.

Anyway, I hope you are pregnant, or that you will be soon! If not you can borrow mine ... Sending lots of hugs and babywishes!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I had a feeling that would be the answer ugh. I am going to give the ovulation test kits a whirl and see if that helps pin point the exact day I am ovulating. Thanks Ott! <3
    TTC Baby #1 Starts Next Month!

I know, its so hard to wait when you think you might be pregnant.

Actually, mild cramps & milky white discharge are often common in early pregnancy - its a result of the uteran wall lining thickening. Hormones.
    New username is @ truenature

Wait to test I always feel crampy early in pregnancy. This is my third. Discharge also very normal. I know you want it right and I'm hoping for the best.