Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Some of my favorites around age 13 were:
    Sadie
    Stella

Declan Avery
    Caleb Atticus

etc.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

When I was about 8, my favorite name was Clover. As I got a bit older that changed to Shelby, which I loved forever and do still think is adorable, but probably wouldn't use since my taste has changed.

I loved Ashley, Lindsay, Marissa, Courtney, Chloe, and Lydia for girls. I don't really remember the boys' names I liked. I remember Kaiden was one of them. Mason and Owen, but that's all I can remember. I think I had a very good taste in names. Now I still like Courtney, Chloe, and Lydia. Elodie, Celia, Waverly, Vincent, Oliver, and Rylan are my favorite names.
    Strive not to be a success, but rather of value
    ~Albert Einstein~

Jovan : ) Which now I see as totally eccentric and Old Roman. I don't think I liked any girls names, but I had a certain tolerance for Mae and Stella.
    Damian Ignatius-Jude Christian-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Fleur Louisiana-Genevieve Azélie

Reine-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien

when I was 4 I wanted "rainbow bright-hart" for a girl and "Fishyhead" for a boy ......obviously my taste has changed haha!