Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Vesper and William were my favorites I think.
    Always changing...
    Alberta . Hester . Sigrid . Frida . Edwina . Margery . Noelle
    Fergus . Edgar . Gregor . Reuben . Angus . Lucius

When I was 9-12 I liked the names Brittle (which isn't actually a name but I liked it), Crystal, Belle, Esme, Emma/Emmy, Sydney, and Clyde. I don't think they're that bad.
    A 17 year old girl with a penchant for names (◡‿◡✿)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Current Favorites [changes frequently]:
    ♀: Sylvie, Lux, Romy, Ottilie, Maisie, Pearl
    ♂: Leo, Atlas, Ezra, Archer, Beau, Flynn

I loved the reruns of Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie when I was a kid, so of course I wanted to name my daughters Samantha and Jeannie.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

Emily and Elizabeth Rose were firm favorites. I had fairly eccentric tastes even then: Pamela, Harriet, Lyra, Mariposa, Pavlova, Esmeralda, Irene (eye-REE-nee), Nelly, Perdita, Twyla, Kathleen, Sasha, Poppy. My taste in boys' names was much more prosaic: Jason, David, William, Liam, Christopher. I did have a thing for Crispin and Lysander, though.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

As a child, I would name all of my dolls Samantha. Then my sister was born when I was seven, and my parents allowed me to name her Samantha Renée. For a seven-year-old, I think I did pretty well.

It's a good thing I didn't want to name her Rainbow Sparkles or something. lol
    Last edited by livelongandprosper; July 29th, 2013 at 03:34 PM.