Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    At about 13 I think girls would have been Riley or a Mad- name like Madison or Madelyn. Boys, Alexander, Dylan or Sebastian.
    Current favourites
    Isabel, Adeline, Rosemary, Violet, Sybil
    Viggo, Miles, Spencer, Clark, Havard

When I was about 5/6 I wanted to name my girls Sally and Robyn

As a teen I liked the name Storm. Nome of thesr appeal anymore.
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

Ooh man. I can't even remember, since I changed mind every week. What I remember most clearly is that I chose mainly girl names. One time that stands clear is three girls named Matilda, Amalie and Emma. I had read a children book where the heroine was named Amalie and had two friends named Mathilde and Emma. I still think they're beautiful names, but very unlikely to be the names of my kids. Well, I may surprise myself and name my future daughter Matilda or Emma.

I've loved names since I was about five, but never thought of putting them on real kids until until about middle school. When I was a little girl I liked names like Fiona, Charlotte & Emmeline (for my dolls). In middle school I wanted to name my kids Makenna & Tate for girls and Liam & Nathan for boys. As you can see my taste has changed a lot since then.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

I used to love the names Katie, Mackenzie and Darcy, and more recently my top names were Alexandra Lilly and Samuel Scott - not bad, but my tastes have definitely changed.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia