Names Searched Right Now:

Nickname suggestions?

So, I'm pretty sure (95%), after much internal debate, that we're going with Linus Roman for our boy due in 3 weeks. Being that my husband and I are both from Wisconsin (we don't live there now, but we're still close) it seems almost inevitable that we'll start calling him Leinie (lye-nee) unless we have another nn that feels natural waiting in the wings. I don't want to call my baby the name of a beer (Leinie's is what Leinenkugel's beer is commonly called). LOL!

I've come up with a small list, but I wondered if anyone else could think of any. What we call him is by no means official... it's not what he'll "go by" on introductions. It's just what we'll refer to him as regularly, like we call our daughter Sylvie a lot, but her name is Sylvia.

I've got:
    Link
    Lynx
    LiRo (first+middle beginnings)
    Eller (L-R)

Anything else?
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

As a video game nerd, I am all for using the nickname Link! I'm not sure that it is quite as natural a nickname as Sylvie is for Sylvia but I think it is close enough. I like Eller and Lynx as well but I'm not a fan of Liro as it reminds me of Leroy, which isn't quite my style.
    What about Lin or Nus as other possible nicknames?

I did a search and someone had suggested Len. Huh. Wouldn't have thought of that. Not a fan of Nus/Ness.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

I think Link is cute.
    New username is @ truenature