Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I had a pregnancy journal for my daughter that I loved - it sounds similar to the one you found! There was a lot of fill-in-the-blanks, spots for pictures from each trimester and ultrasounds, etc. I felt so accomplished when she was born and I finished it up!!! I keep it on her bookshelf in her room, so she can look at it someday.

I bought "The Belly Book" this time because it was the best one I could find in the book store. It has a page for each week where you put your "belly picture" from the week and then a few lines to jot notes on. There are some pages with questions and spots to put ultrasound pictures, etc, but it's not quite as good as the one I had the first time around. I also took weekly pictures last time and put them all in an album, but I probably won't do that this time since they will all be in "The Belly Book"!

I started another, separate scrapbook for my daughter while I was pregnant with her but I haven't touched it since before she was born (she's almost 18 months old). Just been WAY too busy chasing her around + working fulltime! I did write in her baby book a lot, and still add things when she reaches new milestones. My husband and I both have little journals for her too - I write specifically to her in mine (started it the week before she was born and still write at least monthly), but he mostly jots down things for himself, like special moments he doesn't want to forget, etc. He's never showed it to me and I don't know if he plans to ever show it to her, but I will give her mine (there are 2 already) when she's older, if she wants them!
    Kennedi

Married to Jason (10/24/09)

Mommy to Ellison Katea (2/17/12)

Expecting Kellen James - due 3/5/14!

@kenzing10: ooh, I love the idea of the baby books that you and your husband each write in separately! I would love to get my hubby to do something like that but he's SO busy with work - and when's he's actually home, he's generally exhausted - that I'm not sure it would ever actually happen. But I will def be buying a baby book once we're closer to baby Girl's arrival and I hope I stay on top of updating it. I know I personally would love to have been given something like that from my parents so hopefully my kids will like it too. Thanks for sharing!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

I blog... I actually started my blog for the sole purpose of keeping our families in the loop. not that any of them ever read it.

i've had diaries since I was 9 yrs old. So a blog seemed like a natural choice. My children will be able to see their lives unfold. And even the more detailed stuff like how Mimi got sick when Weston was little. And how we lost a baby. And how happy we all were when we found out about our twins. It's sort of timeless, though sometimes I wonder if we shouldn't print it out... Just in Case.

When Weston was little - like 3 months old, I made a Photobook for him from Shutterfly. It told our love story, and went all the way through until he joined us. I've done 3 or so more books since, just picturing our lives since we don't print the millions of digital pictures we take.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

oh! and I forgot to mention... we are documenting this pregnancy with Fruit. My sister's idea. and it's super cute! 14+weeks,+7-27-13+-+Fruit+1.jpg
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~