Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Our little guy needs a name!

As some of you may have seen in my posts in other forums, my husband and I are expecting twins, a boy and a girl. We still have time to decide on their names (give or take 2 months left!), but we're still looking for new suggestions and help with our current list. For our son, we have a list of the following names:
    -Luke
    -Peter
    -Samuel
    -Jack
    -Zachary

For a middle name, we've decided to use Scott, which is my dad's name We're still undecided with our daughter's name as well, and are still looking for suggestions on that list as well! Just so you know what our naming 'style' is, their two big sisters are Avery 'Ava' Jane and Grace Elspeth. They also have older half-siblings, Matthew, Michael, Lucy, Kylie, Cate, and Christopher.
    Any suggestions at all would be appreciated!
    Last edited by ehp8; August 17th, 2013 at 10:10 AM.

Sounds like you can't go wrong w/your boy choices. For a girl with those siblings, I like:

Honor
    Iris
    Julia
    Rachel
    Sarah
    Bliss
    Daphne
    Last edited by rkrd; July 28th, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

For a boy...all are fine. One of those combinations (Z.S.) is my nephew.

I think you should go with Peter. Jack is very common, Luke is too close to Lucy, Samuel Scott is alliterate, and Zachary just doesn't seem to fit. But then I love the name Peter, so I may be a tad biased : )
    Jude Marius-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic-William Christian-Damian Joachim

Genevieve Reine-Caterina Lourdes-Madeleine Neve

Honor-Emilia-Afton-Maeve-Hermione-Balthasar-Noel-Arthur-Percy-Leonard

I think Samuel would fit best with your sibs. IMO.....I wouldn't go with Luke because of Lucy.