Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sibling for Cordelia

Hello berries! My DH and I are TTC baby #2 and, of course, I have to start looking for names. You were all so helpful with choosing our DD's name, Cordelia Mae, that I had to come back for suggestions for our next child.

I have NO ideas or inspiration this time around, except that I want it to fit well next to Cordelia.
    I like unexpected names that will fit in on the playground.

Anyone have any fun girl or boy suggestions?

P.S. It is so fun being back here. I had forgotten how much I love choosing baby names!
    Proud mama to Cordelia Mae <3
    Baby girl #2 due 12/12/2015 <3

Current Name Obsessions
    Girls: Marigold, Persephone, Mirabel, Rosemary, Gwendolen, Seraphina, Winifred
    Boys: Lochlan, Lorcan, Desmond, Frederick, Truman, Augustus, Eamon, Alasdair, Caspian

Eden Paige {1.3.13}
    Iris Amelia {1.24.15}
    Acacia Grace| Atara Louise | Cordelia Fleur | Delilah Claire| Felicia Bay| Evelyn Marguerite |
    Eli Joseph | Luca Nathaniel | Kai Solomon | Milo Walter | Oliver Matthew | Silas Daniel | Theodore Augustus|

I think Persephone and Cordelia work very well together! Both are two of my favorites!
    hannah. seventeen. aunt to michael quintin (4.20.12), annalicia marie (12.30.14), and kellen jonathan (6.26.16). lover of writing and hoarding books.

girls ; cordelia, rosamund, jane, winifred, natalia, poppy, blair, imogen, persephone, gwendolen

boys ; jack, cassius, nathaniel, peter, octavian, walter, theodore, kit, sebastian, leo

From your signature, I like Mirabel or Rosemary with Cordelia. I like Frederic, Desmond, Eamon, or Truman with Cordelia for a little brother.

Other girls options you may like:
    Muriel (has a similar meaning to Cordelia)
    Elodie
    Faith (if you are a Buffy fan)
    Zoraida (name invented by Cervantes to go with sister's name invented by Shakespeare?)