Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sibling for Cordelia

Hello berries! My DH and I are TTC baby #2 and, of course, I have to start looking for names. You were all so helpful with choosing our DD's name, Cordelia Mae, that I had to come back for suggestions for our next child.

I have NO ideas or inspiration this time around, except that I want it to fit well next to Cordelia.
    I like unexpected names that will fit in on the playground.

Anyone have any fun girl or boy suggestions?

P.S. It is so fun being back here. I had forgotten how much I love choosing baby names!
    Proud mama to Cordelia Mae <3
    Baby girl #2 due 12/12/2015 <3

Current Name Obsessions
    Girls: Marigold, Persephone, Mirabel, Rosemary, Gwendolen, Seraphina, Winifred
    Boys: Lochlan, Lorcan, Desmond, Frederick, Truman, Augustus, Eamon, Alasdair, Caspian

Eden Paige {1.3.13}
    Iris Amelia {1.24.15}
    Acacia Grace| Atara Louise | Cordelia Fleur | Delilah Claire| Felicia Bay| Evelyn Marguerite |
    Eli Joseph | Luca Nathaniel | Kai Solomon | Milo Walter | Oliver Matthew | Silas Daniel | Theodore Augustus|

I think Persephone and Cordelia work very well together! Both are two of my favorites!
    A 16 year old (not pregnant) girl who likes names, Matthew Gray Gubler, Dragon Age, and writing.

Girls ; Cordelia, Rosamund, Jane, Winifred, Penelope, Eleanor, Morrigan, Imogen, Persephone, Freya

Boys ; Jack, Cassius, Nathaniel, Peter, Mordecai, Walter, Theodore, Lucius, Sebastian, Leo

From your signature, I like Mirabel or Rosemary with Cordelia. I like Frederic, Desmond, Eamon, or Truman with Cordelia for a little brother.

Other girls options you may like:
    Muriel (has a similar meaning to Cordelia)
    Faith (if you are a Buffy fan)
    Zoraida (name invented by Cervantes to go with sister's name invented by Shakespeare?)