Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which name goes best with Sansa, Astoria, & Kalindi?

Out of these names I'm considering, which do you think goes best with Sansa, Astoria, and Kalindi?

Cornelia {not Cordelia}
    Elowen
    Eulalia
    Euphemia
    Fairuza
    Hestia
    Iva
    Lavinia
    Noor
    Oriana (I say the end as ah-nuh, not like anna)
    Paloma
    Rui
    Sylvie
    Xanthe

Feel free to explain as necessary (any feedback/suggestions are appreciated).
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Hmm. I think Xanthe, Noor, and Paloma all kinda fit. Sansa, Astoria, and Kalindi are already kind of all over the place in style, so I'd pair them with something equally unusual. Though I love your elegant vintage choices, I don't think they fit as well.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Xanthe. But that's maybe in the set as a whole, Sansa and Xanthe are actually really similar on some levels (at the beginning). But since you have Sansa and Astoria both ending in a and then Kalindi ending in the ee sound, I kind of want another name with that ending.

Eulalia is close but 3 A endings plus to ia is throwing me off - do you like Eulalie? Sansa, Astoria, Kalindi, and Eulalie?

Noor, Oriana, and Paloma kind of work for having such varying ethnic origins, as do Sansa, Astoria, and Kalindi.

Hestia just doesn't do it for me but it's related to stars right? Hespera, Vesper, Hesper, Vespera, Vespertine might all work nice here.

The others are hard for me to see working for a variety of reasons.

A few more:
    Lumi
    Verdanthi
    Idonie
    Millaray

Are they daughters you have (or future daughters)? I would agree the names appear to be different styles anyway so as long as you don't choose a name too close to any of them then I think you would be fine.
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

geeknamezyo: Thanks! That is a good point.

jesba: I'd definitely do Eulalie; I go back and forth on that vs. Eulalia. I like Hesper & Lumi from your suggestions.

ella17: For future girls, though hopefully in the not-so-distant future Thanks for chiming in!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them