Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help! I'm at a loss for a name!

Main Character: Average 20 year old. Physically, she’s a little bit on the shorter side, like 5’5’, which is great for wearing heels, except she’s too clumsy to be able to walk in them. She about average weight too, except her body isn’t quite proportioned right and she has curves where she doesn't necessarily want them. Her hair is the color of a chocolate bar, and her eyes are a stormy grey. Personalitywise, shes a hopeless romantic who wants nothing more than to fit in with everyone and be made feel special by others around her, specifically by someone of a male species. She doesn't strive to be "popular" as she recognizes that's something she would have wanted in junior high, but she want to be the kind of girl that people want to be around and spend time with. She’s analytic and a bit more judgmental than she probably should be, but has kind intentions. Shes curious, but can be deemed shy because she is too afraid to speak up and say something dumb.

I was thinking I want a common name, that's feminine and is romantic. Eloise is a name I thought of, and that I like, but its just not perfect. So maybe something along that line? Any ideas?

My first thought was Bethany, but that isn't really along the lines of Eloise.

Anna-Marie
    Iris
    Isadora
    Charlotte
    Sophia
    Hannah
    Ella
    Rebecca
    Aimee
    Juliet
    Rosemarie
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

→teenberry←
    you can call me gail
    names i like: have cute nicknames, soft s sounds, family meaning, or vowel-double consonant-vowel pattern

□cecilia renee, kay wells, agnes, rosemary "rosie" augusta, isabelle "issy"□
    ■george, philip, thomas, bruno, james, mack, joseph, walter "walt", willis "will", franklin "frank", arthur, martin■
    ◊guilty pleasures: della, philomela, sullivan◊

Charlotte nn "Charlie" by close friends
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn

Julie (full name Juliana) or Rosie (Rosalie) are the names that came to mind for me.