Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Beatrice Boman is a little too much for me, personally. I like the suggestion of Elsa Beatrice Boman.

Quote Originally Posted by noora View Post
    I think alliteration needs to be judged on a case by case basis and is definitely not a deal breaker. Sometimes it doesnt work, but other times it flows wells and gives a name a special charm. Beatrice Boman sounds lovely to me.
    I agree with this. Beatrice Boman is perfectly nice IMO.

It all depends on the names, alliteration can be lovely, and Beatrice Boman is really cute. It seems you and I have very similar taste, and all the names on your list are on mine as well. I adore Jocelyn and Imogen. They just feel so classy to me, and age so well. I dont really think you can go wrong with any of your name choices.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Beatrice Beatty would be too much. Beatrice Boman is fine because they have different sounds and syllables. I'm not usually a fan of alliteration but this is pretty. Although I like the names themselves, I actually don't think Imogen Boman or Jocelyn Boman are ideal as they both share an "n" ending with your surname. Elsa Boman would be pretty too but I still think Beatrice Boman is a winner!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Sometimes alliteration doesn't work but in this case it certainly does. I find Beatrice Boman a cute and classy name, but if it really bothers you the suggestion Elsa Beatrice Boman is also quite lovely.