Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Beatrice Boman is a little too much for me, personally. I like the suggestion of Elsa Beatrice Boman.

Quote Originally Posted by noora View Post
    I think alliteration needs to be judged on a case by case basis and is definitely not a deal breaker. Sometimes it doesnt work, but other times it flows wells and gives a name a special charm. Beatrice Boman sounds lovely to me.
    I agree with this. Beatrice Boman is perfectly nice IMO.

It all depends on the names, alliteration can be lovely, and Beatrice Boman is really cute. It seems you and I have very similar taste, and all the names on your list are on mine as well. I adore Jocelyn and Imogen. They just feel so classy to me, and age so well. I dont really think you can go wrong with any of your name choices.
    Emilia Isabel Claire•Nahla Anjali Rose
    Liliana Tallulah Grace•Ivy Emilia Pearl

Elijah Leon Delaine•Micah Isaac James
    Delaine Legrande Wilder•Silas John Paul

Carson•Israel•Rowan•Abram•Leland

Annesley•Indira•Sienna•Luna•Scarlett

Beatrice Beatty would be too much. Beatrice Boman is fine because they have different sounds and syllables. I'm not usually a fan of alliteration but this is pretty. Although I like the names themselves, I actually don't think Imogen Boman or Jocelyn Boman are ideal as they both share an "n" ending with your surname. Elsa Boman would be pretty too but I still think Beatrice Boman is a winner!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Sometimes alliteration doesn't work but in this case it certainly does. I find Beatrice Boman a cute and classy name, but if it really bothers you the suggestion Elsa Beatrice Boman is also quite lovely.