Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What a family!

What a family!

1.You get three girl triplets. You want their first names to be months, and their second names to be flowers. What do you choose?
    Me: November Ivy, March Jasmine, and July Lilly
    2. You get sextuplets two years later and could not be happier. Three girls and three boys. You are not fussed about their names, however you would like the first names to start with O-Z, and the middle names to start with A-H. What do you choose?
    Me: Violet Hope, Zeina Flora, Tessa Halle, Oliver Alex, Wallace Blake, and Stephen Cadigal.
    3. The triplets are now 5, and the sextuplets are 3. November and March want another little sister. So you get a set of twins. Both girls are happy, but they want to name them. So your three kids want to give them Spanish first names and Italian second names. What do they choose?
    Me: Lola Carlotta and California Gabriella.
    4.Soon the triplets are 8, the sextuplets are 6, and the twins are 3. The boys want some more boys, and soon enough you get quadruplets. 3 boys and 1 girl.
    What do you choose? Me: Pablo King, William Banjo, Callum Floyd, and Millicent Katrina.
    5.At last, you decide to have one more baby, and you have a girl. What do you choose? Me: Elodie Tuesday.

What are their personalities like?
    Triplets:

Sextuplets:

Twins

Quadruplets:

Single:

You live in an 8 room house.
    Who lives with who?
    1.November, March, July.
    2.Zeina, Tessa, Violet.
    3.Oliver, Stephen, Wallace
    4. Lola, California, Millicent.
    5.Pablo, William, Callum
    6. Parents, Elodie
    7. Dogs and puppies.
    8. Guest Room

What is your name?:
    Girls: Lola, Wynter, Carlotta, Elsa, Xena, Rosetta, Kat
    Boys: Enrque, Dex, Leo,
    ~Eloise~

Re: What a family!

1.You get three girl triplets. You want their first names to be months, and their second names to be flowers. What do you choose?
    April Rose, May Daisy, & June Lily

2. You get sextuplets two years later and could not be happier. Three girls and three boys. You are not fussed about their names, however you would like the first names to start with O-Z, and the middle names to start with A-H. What do you choose?
    Phoebe Charlotte, Zara Alora, Odessa Blaire, Vaughn Emerson, Ulric Daniel, & Quinton Frazier

3. The triplets are now 5, and the sextuplets are 3. November and March want another little sister. So you get a set of twins. Both girls are happy, but they want to name them. So your three kids want to give them Spanish first names and Italian second names.
    What do they choose? Anabella Eva & Dulce Bianca

4.Soon the triplets are 8, the sextuplets are 6, and the twins are 3. The boys want some more boys, and soon enough you get quadruplets. 3 boys and 1 girl.
    What do you choose?
    Kingston Robert, Alaric Wolf, Gratian Pierce, & Catalina Belle

5.At last, you decide to have one more baby, and you have a girl. What do you choose?
    Harlow Guinevere

Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

April Rose, May Lily, and June Amaryllis

Me: Madelyn Hope, Rachel Faith, Ziva Grace, Thomas Andrew, William Brennan,
    Patrick Davis

3. The triplets are now 5, and the sextuplets are 3. April and June want another little sister. So you get a set of twins. Both girls are happy, but they want to name them. So your three kids want to give them Spanish first names and Italian second names. What do they choose?
    Me: Jaira Laure and Vianca Modesta

What do you choose? Me: Phillip Abraham , Abigail Jane, Joseph Levi, Jesse Michael

5.At last, you decide to have one more baby, and you have a girl. What do you choose? Me: Susanna Marie

You live in an 8 room house.
    Who lives with who?

1. Parents
    2. April, May, June
    3.Madelyn, Rachel, Ziva
    4. Thomas, William, Patrick
    5.Jaira, Vianca
    6. Phillip,Joseph, Jesse
    7.Abigail
    8.Susanna

What is your name?: Danielle Sofia Greene