Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Hi mischa I am very happy with my progress, each week I gain a little more stamina and people are saying that I look well now.

I have been told that the correct pronunciation for 'Eunice (you niss) is yoo knee chee. Can anyone verify that?

I agree Vashti is exotic and rather out there but lovely

rollo
    I knew someone named Eunice. She pronounced her name like Yoo-Nis, with a short i and soft c, like justice.

Junia, Vashti, or Salome. Vashti I think is my favorite.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Junia is so pretty!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Salome is a surprising favourite. I thought with all her baggage she would get the thumbs down. I like the pronunciation of Sal Oh May instead of the usual Sal Oh Mee. How do you say it?

rollo
    Psalm 23