Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    i disagree with Nameberrys recent dont name your twins in too 'pea in a pod' names or clothes because it makes them feel they 'arent their own person' or some other insane psychological reason.

but even Nameberry would agree that if you do do it:

DO WITH ALL THE TWINS NOT JUST TWO OF THEM.

poor Dorothy. but according to the study she'll be the well adjusted one.

plus two Ann middles??? times like this makes me think people just are too lazy or get overwhelmed and give up naming which is sort of understandable, it is hard, but you are naming a person - they deserve more thought than lets just tack on Mary to one Ann and saying "maybe people wont notice."

Quote Originally Posted by orphanedhanyou View Post
    i disagree with Nameberrys recent dont name your twins in too 'pea in a pod' names or clothes because it makes them feel they 'arent their own person' or some other insane psychological reason.

but even Nameberry would agree that if you do do it:

DO WITH ALL THE TWINS NOT JUST TWO OF THEM.

poor Dorothy. but according to the study she'll be the well adjusted one.

plus two Ann middles??? times like this makes me think people just are too lazy or get overwhelmed and give up naming which is sort of understandable, it is hard, but you are naming a person - they deserve more thought than lets just tack on Mary to one Ann and saying "maybe people wont notice."
    Let's not be too quick to judge. Perhaps Ann and Mary Ann are honoring two different people that are important to them?
    I also don't see Eloise and Evelyn as being matchy - they don't sound at all alike and only share the same first letter. But that's jut my take on it.
    I think it's a very pretty sibset all together.

Laura & Derek

Beatrix - Camille/a - Eleanor (Lena) - Isla - Lila - Leonie - Margot
    Arthur - Clark - Gabriel - Graham - Locke/Lachlan - Shepherd

Guilty Pleasures:
    Andromeda - Lúthien - Vesper - Zephyr

I like the set. Evelyn and Eloise dont sound similar, they just share a first initial. I did think it strange to use twice, but maybe the they were named after an Ann and MaryAnn. That way Dorothy has a connection with an identical twin too.
    I think its a lovely vintage set.
    How awesome to have triplet girls!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

I agree with wrenmaple, I love the names. And I think they all fit together and flow nicely. Evelyn and Eloise share the first letter that's all....Dorothy will not feel left out!