Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Identical set of twins in TRIPLETS!

A co-worker of mine and his wife welcomed triplet girls into the world in Des Moines, Iowa. They chose the most beautiful, vintage names for their girls -- I just had to share them. Two of the babies are the super rare mono-amniotic or "mono-mono" twins. The pregnancy was extremely high-risk, but all three girls and their mother are doing great. Two of three babies are now at home and thriving.

The triplets:
    Evelyn Ann
    Eloise Kathleen
    Dorothy Mary Ann

(I bet you can guess who the non-idential baby was!)

I love the fact that the name Dorothy is slowly but surely making a comeback.

While I think all of the names are stunning, I kind of feel bad for Dorothy. Almost as if parents are trying to create a closer connection between the identical pair and "separate" them from their sister. Also not a fan of the double use of "Ann", but to each their own.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I agree with jess0044, i sort of feel bad that Dorothy is excluded from the 'connection' between the other two.

The names are lovely, though.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I was thinking Dorothy's the lucky one--she gets to be an individual. Just hope they don't call her Dotty, but in any case, lovely names and I wish them the best!!

I also agree it is strange to label the kids so they have a constant reminder of whose genes are identical to whom. I don't know if I would have even divulged this information to them and family/friends, although at some point in their lives it would become apparent to them. I would have named them as a cohesive set. Lovely names but strange choice in reasoning.