Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Legends?

Lightbulb Legends?

So I am writing a modern version of King Arthur and my MC is named Coletta Arthurs. I'm having trouble coming up with her 2 best friends names. I was kind of liking Annabeth for the first one but I just draw a blank for the second one, she's a girl by the way. I'm still open to suggestions for the first one too. Can you guys help me with my name troubles?

Girl 1- 16 years old. BFF to Coletta and to the other girl. Has long auburn/red hair and hazel eyes, is tall. She's very tomboyish but looks good in a dress.

Girl 2- 15 years old. Very studious, almost like Hermione Granger but less than her. She's the supportive friend not that the other friend isn't. She has long Blonde hair and hazel eyes. She also tomboyish.
    Last edited by miranda082; August 11th, 2013 at 01:48 AM.
    miranda • 13 • fangirl • dreamer
    writer • student • game of thrones

• boys •
    rafael • adrian • emmett • aaron • jared • raynor • niccolo • richard • philip

• girls •
    ingrid • saskia • magnolia • jemsa • isobel • sybil • evelyn • amalia •mary • haizel • cosima • helena • leonor • blanche • florence • paulina • josephine

You haven't really said much about your character. Is she old or young? Where dies she live? What is he King Arthur equivalent?
    But stil, Twyla/Twila might wok.

@happiness_harper1 there isn't much to know about her right now but I'll answer some questions. Check my thread again.
    miranda • 13 • fangirl • dreamer
    writer • student • game of thrones

• boys •
    rafael • adrian • emmett • aaron • jared • raynor • niccolo • richard • philip

• girls •
    ingrid • saskia • magnolia • jemsa • isobel • sybil • evelyn • amalia •mary • haizel • cosima • helena • leonor • blanche • florence • paulina • josephine

Do you want Arthurian inspired names?

Merlin > Marlene, Mary-Lynn or anything with a Lyn ending would work

Guinivere > Gwenyth, Evie (from the -evere bit), Vera (ditto), Winnie

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid