Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Ian Briggs! Such a manly name! I'm sure any boy would be glad to have it. And Ian Allen is to close to Ethan Allen.
    Damian Ignatius-Jude Christian-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Fleur Louisiana-Genevieve Azélie

Reine-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien

Congratulations on your little boy! My favorite from your name list is Caleb Briggs. I really love the name Briggs and Caleb goes best with Joshua and Abigail. I do agree that Ian Allen sounds like Ethan Allen.
    Also, I'd stay away from another "A" name. I know too many sibs that resent their sibs that have matching first letters. It makes them feel different or left out.

I love Ian Briggs! Second choice would be Aaron. I like Philip however I really do not like the nn Phil

Ian Briggs is by far my favorite! Philip Raleigh is nice, too, but I just love the sound of Ian Briggs!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Phillip or Philip all the way! (I ditto mischa's reasons - I don't like the -n sound repeated at the end of the first and last name). Second choice would be Caleb.

Congrats!
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio