Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Ian Briggs! Such a manly name! I'm sure any boy would be glad to have it. And Ian Allen is to close to Ethan Allen.
    Damian Bosco-Raphael Anthony-Charles Dominic-Jude Vianney-Samuel Piers

Genevieve Naiara-Lidia Christiana-Isabeau Maria-Juliet Louisiana

Tatiana-Naomi-Boheme-India-Saoirse-Ruadan-Edmund-Gideon-Luke-Declan

Congratulations on your little boy! My favorite from your name list is Caleb Briggs. I really love the name Briggs and Caleb goes best with Joshua and Abigail. I do agree that Ian Allen sounds like Ethan Allen.
    Also, I'd stay away from another "A" name. I know too many sibs that resent their sibs that have matching first letters. It makes them feel different or left out.

I love Ian Briggs! Second choice would be Aaron. I like Philip however I really do not like the nn Phil

Ian Briggs is by far my favorite! Philip Raleigh is nice, too, but I just love the sound of Ian Briggs!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Phillip or Philip all the way! (I ditto mischa's reasons - I don't like the -n sound repeated at the end of the first and last name). Second choice would be Caleb.

Congrats!
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio