Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Emmeline Violet is absolutely stunning
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    Alexandrina Rose "Alexa"- Pretty, but maybe a little over the top? Alexa is nice and I love Rose. I think if you use Alexandrina, you're wise to choose nice, simple, Rose to go along with it.

-Victoria Marie "Vicky"- Victoria is a great name, but I think Vicky diminishes it. Marie is ok, but kind of filler.

-Catherine Grace "Catie"- I love Catherine and this is a nice combo. It's a little common, compared to some of the other names on your list.

-Patience Hannelore "Patty"- I'm going to go against the grain and say that I quite like Patience and I agree with a previous poster who said Hannelore is one of the more intriguing names on your list. I really, really, really dislike Patty, though. How do you feel about Prudence, nn Prue? Or Hannelore Patience?

-Luciana J'Adore "Lucy"- Luciana is nice. Not my style, but it's a good name and it will age well. J'Adore, is not good. It's not really even a name. I think it comes off as either kind of silly or pretentious. What about Luciana Juliette or Luciana Jade?

-Elizabetta Miracle "Eliza"- Elizabetta is one of my favorite names. (I also really like Isabetta) I like Eliza, but I think I prefer Betty or Betsy or Bess. Miracle is just not good. Kind of along the same lines as J'Adore. What about Elizabetta Maris or Elizabetta Nasia (God's miracle)

-Emmeline Violet "Emmy" - This is probably your best combination. I think this is a name any girl would love to have.

-Nicolette Andromeda "Nica"- I have a friend named Nica (although hers is short for Veronica). I see it as sort of exotic and sophisticated. Nicolette doesn't really give off that same vibe for me. I want to like Andromeda, but all I can think of is that movie, The Andromeda Strain. I'm not sure they go well together.

-Constance Sophronia "Connie"- I really like this combo. I love both Constance and Sophronia. I think the nickname Connie sort of diminishes the beauty of Constance.

You have some great names here, but I think that you need to work on your combos a little. I also think that you should sort of wait to see what nicknames happen naturally.
    Congratulations and good luck!
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

Alexandrina Rose- I prefer Alexandra nn Alex

Victoria Marie- I really do not care for Vicky at all, rhymes with icky, I've know a Tori and a Tora, maybe you could use Tia

Catherine Grace- Sorry, this is perfectly fine, just kind of bland and I grew up with soo many Katies.

Patience Hannelore "Patty"- Sweet and spunky, and nn Patty is kind of growing on me

Luciana J'Adore "Lucy"- I would love this with a different middle name,for example, Luciana Patience

Elizabetta Miracle "Eliza"- I like this, Miracle is nms, but I love Eliza, I would spell it Elisabetta

Emmeline Violet "Emmy"- this is pretty

Nicolette Andromeda "Nica"- I prefer Nicola and nn Nico, Nicola Sophronia would be awesome

Constance Sophronia "Connie"- I like the nn Tansy better than Connie, I think it works
    Last edited by kashed22; July 28th, 2013 at 07:43 PM.