Results 1 to 1 of 1
July 29th, 2013 06:22 AM #1
Who chose unique spelling or unusual names?
Could you please answer quick poll?
Rules: you can pick more than one option. If it's too long for you, click reply with a quote and delete anything that's not true. Or just highlight true ones. If you didn't met anyone who chose something unique, don't do this poll. You must answer last question.
Alternative spellings like Margo/Margot, Eleanor/ Elinor, Catherine/Katherine and similar, well established spellings should not be taken into account. Aidan/Ayden and similar is taken into accont.
1) Did you met anyone who chose unique spelling? If not, skip this poll
2) In you town/neighbourhood/social circle:
These parents chose unique spelling:
2) white friends
3) latino friends
4) asian friends
5) poor firends
6) rich firends
7) conservative friends
9) religious (I am thinking about friends dedicated to faith)
10) people who aren't religious (the one who believe in God, but nothing more)
11) atheist or agnostic or other irreligion
12) friends who became minor/major celebrity
13) otherwise rational friends (I know you don't think naming kid Kaydence is rational, but I am talking... rational in everything BUT names)
14) otherwise irrational friends (I mean, in everything BUT names)
15) the mom chose
16) the dad chose
17) parents where both parents have jobs
18) parents where one doesn't have job or is going to quit job to take care of children
19) parents who both don't have a job
20) the ones you would describe as creative
21) the ones you wouldn't describe as creative (in everything except names)
26) lives in city
27) lives in country
28) lives in suburban area
30) the ones who usually have fun
31) the serious friends
32) the nerds
33) the ones that travel much
35) someone else
3)Do you have anything against unique spelllings?
Last edited by sorceress; July 29th, 2013 at 06:40 AM.